Monday, October 13, 2008

Call it a tradition

Heeeeeeelllllllllllooooooo people. It is Micheala and after a while I am posting my SECOND OFFICIAL BLOG!!!!!! I hope I do well. Here I go. Well you can call it an heir loom, but I think I finally inheirited my families love for football(go utes). Spencer I am not so sure about. But suprisingly he has been watching me play football on the x-box. I know if Nick Tate has a blog and is reading this I know I need to return it. I am actually watching football with dad because of it. I know about everything from it combined with my brothers and sisters. I mean I even already know what Ace-Normal formation is. I am done. I know I don`t write quite as much as my mom does but maybe I will. Well bye.

ps.GO UTES!

pss. byyyeee see u next time

psss.pretty colors!

9 comments:

The Duncan Proect said...

A great post. I wish I knew what that play was...oh well, maybe someday you will let me teach you to sew and make crafts.

The Duncan Proect said...

aaaaaayyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee goood blog from me.

Anonymous said...

Layla, we love your blog. It's very suprising that you are only 12 years old the way you write. We can't wait to see what else you have to say. We love you! Clint Tate Family

Manda Jeann said...

That a girl. Now when you lose your voice at every game then you'll be where I am. The boys can call the penalties before the refs even call it out. I'm almost to that point but not all the way!! You're going to come to the UTAH vs. San Diego State game with us right??

Boyd Smith said...

Good Blog, Layla

Utah is my second favorite college team.Sorry if my favorite is just forty miles south, (your Dad can tell you which team that is, if you didn't all ready know).

Any way, be very care full. Boys like girls who know about football, and you are already a good looking young lady. All I am saying is be careful and choosy.

Love your blog, Uncle Boyd

t8nsocal said...

I knew it was in your blood to love Utah football. Your mother kept denying it, but I told her you were going to have it running through your veins. Now if we can just convince her about that late growth spurt your going to have.

Sherri Araiza said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'll be sure to check yours often. Have you learned anything interesting about Connecticut?

Nick said...

I think it might be time to officially transfer ownership of the football game over to you Michaela. Glad to see you're following the Utes, it will be fun to head to San Diego to see them in person!

t8nsocal said...

Layla, Are you on the honor roll yet? I want to play Rock Band. Oh and also I get to play guitar first, I call. Can you give me an apporoximate time when you will be on the honor roll so that I can start practicing? It better not be too much longer.