Thursday, January 15, 2009

im so forgetful

Heeeyyloooo. I am so forgetful and thats one of the reasons that i am so sorry that i have not been blogging. You see I only check my email about once every month. im a last minuter too for example, today my current event 4 is due tommorow and i have barely even started. And i have AR points (reading points) due next friday (the one after tommorow), meaning i have to read 170 pages of harry potter and a nonfiction in a little bit over a week! I had 3 months in the first place. I dont have any ar points yet!!!!! Sorry again that i have not been blogging for a few months i FORGOT. well any way i better get back to my report. Bye.

-Michaela Tate (:
P.S. Im supposed to be doing my hw right now but mom doesnt know im blogging. Bye again.

2 comments:

The Duncan Proect said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manda Jeann said...

Hahaha! Best blog ever!!! That's why you need to keep blogging more and more because you are soo funny. PS, Lydia and I laughed for about twenty minutes when you and Spencer called in havoc about who was right about Harry Potter. We miss you!!!